Header Ads

An unforgettable summer of my family to go swimming in summer 2010 Sam Son beach

Just when summer returned, on the roads, a reputation for calling tone tingling thrill but it does not seem to attract the drowned streets noisy places. After days of work and study hard, to find a little quiet atmosphere, my family decided to vacation in Sam Son - one of the beautiful beaches of Central Vietnam.
My grandmotherClear sky without a cloud, to welcome us to visit this beautiful scene. Sam Son is one of the most beautiful beaches, wide Thanh Hoa province, it is far from Hanoi capital nearly 180 km. We depart at 7:00 am. Then, we went back home to pick up my grandparents and go sightseeing together.
My grandparents 12pm right, we check in and lunch. A meal was delicious and bold nature countryside: menu includes tomato soup with crab spinach fireworks, fried egg chili dot etc. Here is a cool air and the light breeze blowing. That signaled the weather very pleasant in this beautiful beach. Sam Son beach is quite familiar to many people in Hanoi and surrounding provinces. Sandy stretches, restaurants covered by colorful umbrellas to create a rich and full picture of life.
Nguyet Thu and I (from left)
Breakfast in seaside Sam Son Morning of 2nd day, we visited the Trong Mai Stone.
Upper Trong Mai Stone This is a place famous Sam Son beach. While my father sent a car, Nguyet Thu - my naughty little sister discovered a white horse. In the case of we do not have push e sports horse racing. If anyone should be riding a horse is really lucky, it made us sisters are very excited.
Nguyet Thu I have the distinct feeling, has little fear mixed with excitement again. I happily waved my hands are small and grandparents greet our parents. With colorful helmets (such as the American West Cowboy) on top,
My mother and my sister
Nguyet Thu and I
My father andNguyet Thu I was your guide animal horse first basic steps on how to teach and control a horse. And although only just met, but the horse seemed to endear you to us. Wonder what horse's chest on top of it when I feel happy and stroked his movements smooth white mane of the horse. Nguyet Thu - my sister is extremely fun and boldly before the encouragement and cheering of the whole family. I also hold my reins like a true knight. Photos looked very impressive and memorable!
Go to children's play area Beautiful place but also busy life seems dark folk of the rural villages of Vietnam. After the trip with grandparents, parents like this, we learn many things, learn about the famous scenic spots of the country.

Nguyet Thu with Paper flower The more I see more pride and love more than my hometown! Vietnam beloved country !!!

No comments

Thank you very much for your reading !

Powered by Blogger.