Header Ads

My family was wonderful holiday at Ho Chi Minh City and Da Lat City on July 2005

We used the summer holidays in 2005 at Ho Chi Minh City,Da Lat City and Mui Ne, Phan Thiet.
Delegation, including my wife and I, our daughter - Nguyet Ha. We invited my parents along.
My parents: Picture front Uncle Ho Monuments, HCM City
My mother was first to go by plane. Therefore, she impressed on the plane Boing 747-200 bulky and modern.
I take pictures with my wife, Nguyet Anh before the Palace of Independence At this time our daughter was 7 years old. She enjoyed together. She learnt well at school so we decided to award her a tour of this significance.
Pictures my daughter and granddaughter front Notre Dame
We have visited many places of Ho Chi Minh City (also call known as the Saigon City before 1975 ) as the Independence Palace, Ho Chi Minh Monument, Ben Thanh Market, eat at noodle shops of 2000 - where U.S. President Bill Clinton was fun to eat Pho when first visited Vietnam in 2000 From Ho Chi Minh City, we went fast bus to Dalat, about 300 km distance. Da Lat City very nice: the weather is cool, gentle man, with many ancient architectural villa France, Ho Xuan Huong, Mong Mo, Love Valley, waterfalls Camry, the old train station Pagoda, Truc Lam Zen Monastery, this very ancient and beautiful hills.
My family photos and granddaughter Minh Hang front Notre Dame
Ride up and drinking coffee in Dalat is what to do when traveling here. That night, my wife and I started enjoying tea tawi to the court, outside the rain was very loud. We can not forget the romantic scene as such. Dalat is always intense attraction for everyone, especially young people.
My daughter in Dalat
By Bui Van Linh

No comments

Thank you very much for your reading !

Powered by Blogger.