Header Ads

I made the dish famous Japanese Sushi

As I have time to introduce it to you, apart from the ordinary folk dishes, but the traditional flavor of the people of Vietnam, my mother taught me the special dishes of foreigners. Today and Sunday morning, two of us were together in the kitchen doing dishes Sushi - is one of the famous traditional Japanese Dishes of the country of Japan. it's no less famous Chinese food.
Nguyet Thu and I
Four surface adjacent to the Sea of Japan should be more fish vegetables. When Southeast Asians began to know how to reserve by salt vegetable pickles and salt fish, the Japanese fishing package with rice vinegar (a mixture of rice mixture, salt, sugar, vinegar, sour-tasting sweet). The main method, but 1,300 years ago, the Japanese have produced, invented dishes "Nare-Sushi" first world.
Fried egg strands disk
Carrot fibers disk
This is a simple dish, easy, easy to find materials and also may change according to your taste
Thin slices of pig's head rolls disk
* Ingredients include the following: - Glutinous rice (can use normal rice, but as flexible as possible as dry rice will not roll) - Seaweed, sausage, eggs, lean pork paste - Acidity (carrot, radish kimchi, arbitrary ....), Cucumber, Carrot...
Chopped fibers "nem chua" disk
* Method: - Rice is cooked, for a while to cool - After the rice is up pieces of seaweed (leaving a little at first to a paste, spread the rice medium) - Fried eggs up, chopped into long strands - Sausage cut into 4 (vertical) - Cucumber, cut into long strands For all the fried eggs, sausage, rolls, cucumber, tomato map, carrots ... to be rolled up slowly, hands (remember the first roll was not leaving before lunch). Use a sharp knife cut to taste. Sushi can also eat shrimp and fonts to create harmony between the soft plastic and a piece of rice crackers. While I do, Nguyet Thu 3 years old my sister is also eager to help and demanded to sit next to me. She always asked about the name of the material. And also taught how to ask my mother curled leaf seaweed.
Sushi finished disk
My mother to guide and remind me the steps. Although there has not been spectacular by itself first practice, but my whole family had a Sunday lunch pretty good, nice and fun together!
Sushi finished disk
Sushi finished disk
And what makes me happy is more than was my mother and I explained expanded understanding of cultural cuisine of a different country, Japan. By Nguyet Ha

No comments

Thank you very much for your reading !

Powered by Blogger.