Header Ads

The unique park of Vietnam has its own - Yen So Park, Hanoi

Pets are man's best friend. So does my Lucy. It's been a long time since I've been so busy that I haven't had time to take my wife and children out to play at Yen So Park. Yen So Park (in GAMUDA CITY) is right next to my house.... 
Lucy started her journey to discover Yen So Park next to my house
My family
I also just bought a Fly Cam so that I can view the city from the CAM's camera and record beautiful footage of the surrounding landscape, of our new home.
My fly cam
Beautiful private garden for dogs at Yen So Park
What surprised us very much is that there is a pet dog garden in the Park's premises....The system of fences and fences, looks very professional, close to the dust... this is very civilized...
Lucy plays too much so It is very thirsty
his afternoon many dog ​​friends came in here. The design of the dog garden shows a lot of interest from the people: to the pets in the house more and more deeply.... My children are very excited about this, because they love Lucy very much. ...

No comments

Thank you very much for your reading !

Powered by Blogger.