Header Ads

Nguyet Ha began studying painting

Swiftly time passes quickly, Nguyet Ha (Ha) was 4 years old. She developed a relatively comprehensive in terms of weight, height, agility, sensitive, happy little bit of contempt and gave the family peace of mind and start kindergarten Ha familiar with environmental groups. Nguyet Ha represents increasingly good, strong and especially enjoyed drawing. Particularly those sessions I took her to visit the exhibition or bookstore, Ha usually stops long before the stalls selling crayons, best paint brands of all kinds and really excited to be rewarded with such gifts! On the basis of ability, that development, my husband and I signed up for her first summer studying painting in her 4-year-old Children's Palace in Hanoi. Several years later, a steady three mornings a week during three summer months starting in 2002, two people (me and daughter) together to draw layer.
Apricot flowers painted in 2002
Characterized by profession, I am a university lecturer should be easy to arrange time to pick him. The first painting to his daughter's life but also scribbled but it's cute and innocent. After each session my daughters are proud to show it to us. We did not spare the money to buy many kinds of crayons, buy painting and wax painting, powder color, color brushes .... for my daughter to draw. I also often carry a lot of paper, paperboard beautiful, scissors, glue powder to take home to facilitate and encourage girls drawing files. In supermarkets now have services such as democracy, sprinkle sand on the figure, the white paint on .... My daughter was very passionate about the game on the participants.
Orchid flower painted in May 2004
Under the guidance of dedicated teachers, she begins to observe and comment on things around. From simple images such as a floating clouds, flowers, birds or flying scenes of everyday self and family ..., all the more so vivid. To promote dynamic, creative, outside the short trip, we go home with me to visit grandparents and grandchildren have the knowledge and concepts little hometown roots. I had the opportunity to observe the countryside, cheap garden supplies and fish ponds buffaloes, cows, birds, flowers and butterflies to your children know their thinking, observers wonder about the mysteries of life around.
Picture of the life of the fish are swimming in the aquarium of my house
This helped my daughter drew the picture while not beautiful, but alive! Encouragement of family help Nguyet Ha confident enthusiastic participation of the movements of Le Van Tam Primary School - Hanoi capital. In 2008, then Ha school year in grades 4, she has won prizes at the contest site with the theme: "I draw on the equality of men - women" by the Children's Report of Vietnam and the Commission Delegation Europe - EU co-organization.
Nguyet Ha has painted the picture for mother on International Women's 8-3
I always buy the same type of color printer paper a3, a1 paper suppliers to draw girls. The more and more beautiful picture. My daughter tried to drawing it to one day become the real artwork, art pictures. Nguyet Ha really happy because the effort itself has brought results. My whole family is very proud of our daughter! By Trinh Thi Nguyet Anh

No comments

Thank you very much for your reading !

Powered by Blogger.