Header Ads

My favorite hobbies are playing sports

I love sports and participate in sports in various forms...!
My sports practice has been with me since I was in preschool. then we take the pomelo and bake it until soft; because then the grapefruit will have a higher elasticity, more like a football.
I play tennis with professors Nguyen Duc Chien, Nguyen Trong Giang... of Hanoi University of Science and Technology (HUST)
When we were in elementary school, we used straw (the top of the rice after threshing and drying) to roll it into a ball for kicking. After
playing for a while, the straw rolled again, we stopped the ball game to roll it up and the football game resumed!
We remember forever and tell ourselves that we should learn from the future that we should not eat too much before playing sports! When we were in high school, we played football with a leather ball, so it was very smooth (according to the standards of the Vietnam Football Federation VFF produced by Động lực Sports Company). I also play table tennis.
When we went to university, we had more economic conditions, so we bought sports shoes like Nike Air Force, Adidas, Puma shoes. Also purchase other accessories such as thigh wraps, knee wraps...!
Lately I've been playing tennis with a colleague; If I have time, I spend 2-3 sessions/week...
I chose the Wilson bag. In fact, there are still many goods to hand over
I have bought a generation of Babolat racquets, Balolat bags, Nike shoes, Nike hats... There are many types of tennis rackets like Yonex in the market... but I find Babolat brand the most suitable for me.
Participating in tennis is very useful: strength training, flexibility, concentration and good team work. I like that the ball must be very strong and usually get points right away... ha ha.
Currently, I am the Director of a large public organization related to the supply of high-quality human resources, my partners are Group presidents or HR directors, so maybe I should go to golf lessons.
I play tennis with the professors of the University of Physical Education and Sports Ho Chi Minh Citty
When I was in middle school, we played soccer with a rubber ball. The ball is very heavy. We often hurt our feet because the rubber ball is hard and very heavy... 😃💓
A very memorable memory in my junior high school years is as follows: My group of schools in Yen Mo district organized a football friendly tournament, each school formed a football team. The tournament was held in Khanh Ninh Commune (which was the most modern commune in the district at that time, with a Cultural House - Cinema Center - Football field with well-tended natural grass). Since my head coach had little experience, he cooked rice and fed us a delicious meal (with chicken, pork, apple...). As soon as we finished eating, we entered the competition right away, which made our stomachs very painful 😊😊😊 Because at that time, Vietnam was still very poor (in 1985-1986), so we rarely ate meat and quality. protein... so we ate too much because the food was delicious and we were full... hi hi
Mr. Bui Thanh Manh - My good friend is a billionaire, promised to give me a pretty Honma golf set (In fact, there are many brands of racquets such as: Taylor made, Titleist). But Golf sport also has a lot of accessories attached such as: Golf pants, shirt, hat, paper, anemometer, distance meter, UV protection glasses, Golf membership ticket, golf training machine Golf 3D Golffami, TERRINOX, Nikon COOLSHOT PRO STABILIZED Binoculars... I will likely buy a set of home golf equipment first, such as putting mats, swing training,.., need a lot investment - real challenge, Oh my friend!💛💪😀
Currently, I join several tennis clubs: Hanoi University of Science and Technology, in the residential area of Thanh Tri, Hanoi, with the same agency.... and we organize competitive competitions for fun. and get more motivation life is very busy nowadays. We need to have a strong connection with the outside community so that our spiritual life is richer, we help each other more....
HUST Club Open Tennis Awards Ceremony - Celebrating our Club's 20th Anniversary, photo taken at Bach Khoa tennis court

But I am very passionate about sports! Life is more beautiful when sports, movies, music 💛💚💜💕💔

No comments

Thank you very much for your reading !

Powered by Blogger.