Header Ads

Sa Huynh beach in Quang Nam province is really beautiful, captivated our family !

On the occasion of our first daughter (her name is Nguyet Ha – at that time an international student at EWHA Women's University, Korea) our summer vacation from Vietnam; from August 5-7, 2018, our family (4 members) had a wonderful trip at Sa Ky Beach and Ly Son Island (in Quang Ngai province, Central Vietnam).
The first day, we stayed at Sa Huynh Resort. This place has a system of spacious and comfortable hotel rooms, but because it was built a long time ago, the furniture and furniture in the bedroom, swimming pool are also a bit old… Swimming pool and other functional areas (canteen, coffee area, garden for tourists to walk ...) is also very spacious, green...
Mrs. Nguyet Anh took a photo by the pool with clear blue water
My family
Mrs. Nguyệt Anh took a photo next to the cluster of golden ivory bamboos
My Family took a photo by the pool
We are especially impressed with Sa Huynh beach here; the coastline is curving like the slim waist of a girl in her twenties, waves crashing from afar to the shore continuously, creating waves running along the curve of the beautiful beach; sea ​​water is really blue; the sand dunes (sand dunes) on the far side of the beach actually accidentally created stronger waves crashing on the shore… This was my first time coming here and I had to say: how beautiful ! This beach may be the most beautiful of Vietnam !
My daughter and I enjoy swimming under the clear blue sky, a bit empty of tourists (because going here is quite far and expensive).
My wife and I are on the beach in Sa Huynh
We spent a day and night at Sa Huynh Resort like that; my wife is not satisfied with the quality of the bedroom… This is my fault for not checking the information carefully when booking; I think we should also learn from experience, need to find out how many years the hotel was built?, is it still new? instead of just paying attention to the price of the room/night or the size of the room or the size of the room… ? Actually I used Agoda service to find and book these rooms. I usually use Agoda, currently my account is VIP Platinum. On the second day, we took a speedboat to Ly Son Island from Sa Ky port. We were extremely excited when the train neared the Island, the boat ride time was about 40 minutes.
We will continue the itineraries on the 2nd and 3rd day of the trip in Tam Ky City, Quang Nam province and the positive feelings of the trip at Ly Son Island at Here.
Mrs. Nguyệt Anh at the cruise ship pier, ready for the next family trip
Life is beautiful and we need to create those good things to have more energy for life and work!

No comments

Thank you very much for your reading !

Powered by Blogger.