Header Ads

Journey to explore the outskirts of Hanoi capital

It was a beautiful Sunday morning. Warm sunshine, sometimes a mix of cool breezes. We're all looking to visit his home MUI, a cousin of my grandfather. My sister and I are very excited because since yesterday I have to say there are very beautiful scenery and folk, and my mother told us it can work in that field. And when listening to the dog, BONG - my sister has always asked that she not be playing with the dog, because she loves animals.
Nguyet Thu (right) and Nguyet Anh in the soybeans garden
After a long period, the red iron gate had appeared before our eyes. He opened the door, a yellow-brown fur dog barking has been kept very busy bears bears. I step into the ball. A stone path arranged under our feet. The two sides are trees growing clutter created a scene so wild and romantic. The drops of sunshine flowing through a leaf falling to the ground, fried golden fertile ground, where the chick next to their mothers are tangerine wrap.What is the roosters, hens dreams with colorful feathers and fat, they leaned to walk around the block looks imposing. Rest a while, my sister demanded that field. This is a great idea because from here, she noticed the dog and when it is known LU name, call my sister to mouth "Oh Lu Lu", so that the whole house filled with the call of children. We walked through the paved streets and cement into the field. First, we in cabbage cultivation. The cabbage as big as basketball, still remains spotting the night dew makes one see also believe that it is sparkling crystal particles are attached to the leaves. We walked together hand climb over the bed of vegetables, cabbage and my cousin have just jumped in the modified butterfly hovering nearby.
Nguyet Thu (left) and Nguyet Anh in the kohlrabi vegetable fields
Then we go to where the trees grow green beans. Wearing his blue shirt sheets, bean plant looks like a soldier marching on its way. The trees lined up, long beans, creating favorable conditions for the game of hide and seek me my daughter. The far side, the farmer is a farmer. But the cool air is warm, sometimes appearing as a breeze swaying the young green pod. Among these subjects beams vegetable dishes. This is a vegetable with leaves like nets to the fan to fan in the old feudal kings. Two rows of vegetables arranged in 2 rows, burning away the mischievous. She wore a red dress looks so much like a little princess. "People look at this" - innocent voice of my cousin urged people to take up. It turned out that the corn plant. Luxuriant foliage displaced laterally so long as those hands open up to play with everyone.
My mother, Nguyet Anh and I in the peas garden
Next we went to where the trees were growing blueberries. The intervening white flowers whipped the princess shyly hiding behind the green leaves um. Each of the corner, we take pictures. Finally dried trees. Do not lucky that we were dry and shrivel. Our feet crunched between listening to that found dried.
In the kohlrabi vegetable fields
When he returned, everyone is tired and hungry. Casual meal with chicken and herbs, delicious chili dot. And I have to eat 4 bowls of vermicelli, it is commendable.
Blueberries in the ornamental garden
The journey ended here. When viewing the photos, I know these are the best pictures I've ever taken and I will keep this great photo souvenir. Way back home we started the car and everyone was sleeping because they are all tired of course but still fun and above all happy. By Nguyet Ha

No comments

Thank you very much for your reading !

Powered by Blogger.